Need Help ?
- New Baneshwor, Panchakumari Marga, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 4488991, 4489868, 4470547
- 10 am - 6 pm (Sunday - Friday)
- Email: email@example.com
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Course Duration: 360 Hours (3 hrs/day, 6 Months)
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
- Introduction to Airline/ Aviation operations
- Airline Health, Safety and Security
- Airline Emergency Procedures
- Cabin Crew Duties
- Role of Air Cabin Crew (onboard)
- Preparation for employment as Air Cabin Crew
- Aspiring cabin crew members with the following attributes
- Minimium Height: 5 .2” (Female) and 5 .7” (Male)
- Age: 18 and above
- Education Qualification: High School and above in any faculty
An OFQUAL accredited Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.